Join us at the Factory Lux, 3100 Airport Way South, Seattle, Wa 98134 for our 3rd annual Toker’s Bowl & Masquerade Gala. This year’s event has a Reefer Madness costume theme.
We’re brewin’ up a spooktacular night of Halloween hempiness at the old Rainier Brewery.
Wear your best costume as we’ll be awarding prizes for the scariest, sexiest, hempiest, & best overall costumes. Pumpkin carvers, bring your best creation for chances to win great prizes!
We’ll have a baked potato bar as well as our world famous chocolate fountain.
How can you come to this awesome & amazing event? Be a Hempfest Member! Trial Membership starts at $15, yearly membership begins at $30. This event is free to current Hempfest Members. Not a member yet? Click HERE to sign up!
There is still room available at the exclusive Seattle Hempfest VIP Member's Party, taking place in the giant Hemposium tent, inside of Hempfest. This is THE Hempfest member's event of the year, featuring many of the year's most prominent guest speakers and entertainers, Hempfest's extensive membership roster, Hempfest's esteemed sponsors, and representatives from various regional and national activist and advocacy groups. Food and refreshments will be available. Entertainment will be provided. All that is needed for entry is a VIP membership, info can be found in the link provided below.
Last minute purchase? No problem!
We'll have your name on our A-list at the VIP Entrance to all events!
At Seattle Hempfest
- Member Entrance access: Use our member entrance at Seattle Hempfest. Cut the long lines (and the donation bins!), and walk directly into Hempfest like the VIP you are! Our staff will greet you with your free donation button and color event program.
- Bring an entourage! At the VIP level, you can also bring up to 3 guests through the member entrance. No more waiting in line for you and your posse!
- Invitation to the Friday night Speakers Social! By invitation only (21 and over) on the Friday night of the fest, our Speakers Social is the one and only official Seattle Hempfest pre-event Party, a unique chance to mingle and network with the movers and shakers of our movement: event directors, our top speakers, artists, sponsors and VIPs. Quite the High Society! (note: space at this catered event is limited to VIPs only; guests can purchase a VIP Guest Companion Membership for $100, a half-priced VIP membership that gives them full VIP privileges for the week-end)
- Your name in the Event Program: Our VIPs are also recognized by name in our donors list in the Event Program, as well as on our website all year round.
- VIP Backstage Tour: Come hang out backstage for another chance to see our artists, speakers and event producers behind the scenes during the event!
All Year Long
- Special invitation with free entrance to our many Members events throughout the year at various venues in the Seattle area (often 21 and over), where you can socialize with other members & VIPs of our movement, and enjoy free food, music and 'Hempfest atmosphere' year-round! :)
- Invite a guest: VIPs can also bring 1 guest for free to all of our year-round events!
- VIP Raffle: Get an entry in our VIP Raffle, a raffle open only to our VIPs, thus with higher chances of winning, and with nicer prizes!
- Newsletters: Stay on top of the latest updates from Hempfest and the legalization movement, by receiving updates directly in your inbox
- Social network: Network with fellow members of our movement, and access news, blogs, video content on our web site and social network pages
- VIP card: available exclusively to our members, your personalized Membership Card will let you show your support for the best protestival all year long; it's also your special pass to our events! (though we always have your name on our printed a-list)
- VIP shirt: Show your support with our VIP Special Hemp shirt, available exclusively to Seattle Hempfest VIPs!