Seattle Hempfest® Event & Stage Sponsorships
Rates & Benefits
|Benefits Pricing:||Main: 6K / 10KOther: 3K||Main: 15K
|Vending & Stage Exposure|
(best booth placement around sponsored stage,
+ booth rental, setup and tear-down)
(20’ for the 10K Main)
|20’ (double)||3 10’ spaces(a 20’ + a 10’,
or three 10’)
|4 10’ spaces(two 20’, one 20’+ two 10’, or four 10’)|
(available exclusively to our sponsors)
|1||1, Top||1 x5 stages||1 x5 stages
|Call-out from Stage
(from Emcees, every hour)
|Name||Name first||Name +phrase||Name +phrase|
(‘Presented by…’, at our main Entrance)
|Event Program & Map Exposure|
(in our full-color glossy event program)
|Logo on Sponsor page||Small||Large||Larger||Top|
|Location highlight on Event fold-out Map||Small||Yes||Premium||Premium|
|Logo on Stage Line-Up||-||Exclusive||-||-|
|Featured article (on our top sponsors)||-||-||1/4 Page||1/2 Page|
|Presenting title on Program cover||-||-||-||Exclusive|
|Advertising (Online, Print, Area)|
|Logo on Promotional Poster
(distributed around Seattle & beyond)
|Small||Large||Larger||Top of Poster|
|Logo on Print Advertising||-||-||Yes||Top of Ad|
|Logo + Link on our Website
(on all of our pages)
|Footer||Footer||Header +footer||Header +footer|
|Web Ad on Hempfest.org||Festival Page Lower||Festival Page Upper||Home Page Lower||Home Page Upper|
|Mobile App Enhanced Listing||Yes||Yes – plus 1 mobile message||Yes – plus 3 mobile messages||Yes – plus 5 mobile messages|
|Ad(s) on our Facebook page||1||2||3||4|
|Invitations & Extras|
|VIP Party Invitations – 2 4 8 12|
|Invitations to year-round members events(Keep networking year-round, dinners on us!)||Yes||Yes + Guest||Yes + Guest||Yes + Guests|
|Collector Posters & Shirts
(take home collector promotional items)
|Main Stage Hospitality Sponsor||Other Stage Hospitality Sponsor|
|Exposure behind Main Stage||Exposure behind Stage|
|Banner – Backstage, Hospitality, Trailer
Decorate our Trailer (for top acts & speakers)Photo Backdrop –large logoShout-outs – from Main Stage 3x/day
|Banner – Backstage, Hospitality area
Photo Backdrop – logoShout-outs – from stage 3x/day
|Exposure in Advertising||Exposure in Advertising|
|Special thanks in our Event ProgramWebsite: Logo on our Sponsor Page||Special thanks in our Event ProgramWebsite: Logo on our Sponsor Page|
|2 VIP party tickets||2 VIP party tickets|
|Core & Volunteer Staff Shirt Sponsorship||Volunteer Hospitality Sponsorship|
|Exposure on Volunteer Staff||Exposure around Volunteer Area|
|Banners – Staff services near Hemposium™– North Staff servicesLogo on the back of 1,500 Volunteer Shirts!||Banner inside Volunteer area2 Banners on Fence Outside volunteer area:
– near Staff Check-in- behind Staff Kitchen
|Exposure in Advertising||Exposure in Advertising|
|Special thanks in Event Program
for supporting our volunteers
|Shout-outs from StagesEvent Program – thanks/logo on kitchen articleLogo on sponsor page|
|2 VIP party tickets||2 VIP party tickets|
|Safety Patrol Sponsorship||Ecology Sponsorship||First Aid Sponsorship|
|Exposure around Safety Patrols||Exposure around Ecology||Exposure around Medic Areas|
|Banner – On our Helix & Draper Compounds so you’ll get both south & north end exposureLogo on the sleeves of our
Safety Patrol staff shirts
|Banner – At Ecology near the Main Stage Bridge Entrance & North OperationsLogo on the back of our Cannabis Custodian staff shirts||Banner – First Aid canopies near the Main Stage Bridge Entrance & North OperationsLogo on the sleeves of our
First Aid staff shirts
|Exposure in Advertising||Exposure in Advertising||Exposure in Advertising|
|Special thanks in Event ProgramWebsite: Logo on Sponsor Page||Special thanks in Event ProgramWebsite: Logo on Sponsor Page||Special thanks in Event ProgramWebsite: Logo on Sponsor Page|
|2 VIP party tickets||2 VIP party tickets||2 VIP party tickets|
Sponsor The Hempfest® VIP Party
|Hempfest® VIP Party Sponsorships|
|Sponsor our official Hempfest® After-Party in the Hemposium™, Friday August 19th. An exclusive night of Hempfest® magic for the who’s who of our movement, Speakers, Artists, Sponsors, & VIPs. Get exposure at our party and in our advertising for it!|
|Hempfest® VIP Party Presenting Sponsor||Hempfest® VIP Party Supporting Sponsor|
|Exposure at the Party||Exposure at the Party|
|Table & Banner – top choicePhoto Backdrop – large logo||Table & BannerPhoto Backdrop logo, small|
|Exposure in Advertising||Exposure in Advertising|
|All Tickets – Presenting title4, Mobile App Announcements – Presenting titleCredit/logo in our Event Program & Web Site for presenting the party||2, Mobile App AnnouncementsCredit/logo in our Event Program & Web Site|
|6 VIP Party Tickets||3 VIP Party Tickets|
|Interested? Contact us!|
|Call us at Hempfest Central, 206-364-4367 or email us at email@example.com|
Click on our map, it’ll blow up.
There are many things to consider when you are selecting your location.
Remember, it’s a park. What’s grass today may be dirt by August. The City changes things all the time. We do not control this – we have to roll with it! They add a tree, dig a hole, have a storm, we have to adjust vending. We try to minimize impact but remember, don’t get attached to a specific booth number as you may be moved!
We load in from south to north. Sponsors get the ‘golden ticket’ of entering/exiting during any of our load in/out hours.
General Vending booths are Green on the map when available. Once they’re sold they are Red.
Food booths are Gray when available and Blue when sold.
Sponsorship booths are Yellow when available. Once they’re booked they are Purple.
Have questions? Call us! We can be reached at Hempfest Central, 206-364-HEMP(4367). We’re generally here Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 7:00 PM & Saturdays 1:00 – 7:00 PM. We’re here to help you! You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Seattle HEMPFEST® Event Vending Rules
- You will not sell marijuana or foods with marijuana in them or any illegal narcotic. No marijuana sales, active food sales will be tolerated. Not even to authorized medical patients. Your booth will be shut down immediately. There is a zero tolerance policy that will be strictly enforced. All fees and your space will be forfeited.
- All parties must be listed on this application. Sub leasing or transferring of booth spaces is not allowed.
- You will have wood under your tires at all times. We know it seems silly but the City of Seattle requires that all vehicles have wood under their tires while in the park.
- You will not sell or sample Salvia, Spice, K2 or any other similar substance. down and you will not be allowed to return. All fees and your space will be forfeited.
- There is no camping allowed in the park. You must exit the park by midnight each night. You may not stay overnight in your booth. If you are in the park after midnight you’ll be required to leave.
- Food sales are not allowed in the park unless they are approved via application. All foods must be factory packaged and sealed.
- For public safety reasons, vendors do not get strolling privileges and are not permitted to stand outside of their booths offering samples or products to people walking by.
- To preserve the free speech aspect of our permit, no sound amplification is allowed. No bullhorns, speakers, stereos or amplification of any type is allowed.
- I will not sell any merchandise using HEMPFEST’s ® name or image.
- Vehicles of any type, including bicycles & Segways, are not allowed to be operated during the event. All vehicles are disallowed by permit and are not allowed in the park during event hours.
- Pets of any type are not allowed on site by permit.
- No private ATM’s are allowed on site.
- No private generators are allowed on site.
- You booth tag must be placed in the upper right hand corner on the front side of your booth at all times.
- Vendors are required to pay 10% of gross sales or $20, whichever is greater, to Seattle HEMPFEST®. For Vendors south of Main Stage the fee is passed along to the City of Seattle. For those north of Main Stage it will be used to pay use fees on the Port side of the park. We distribute the tax form at HEMPFEST®, and vendors must turn them in at Seattle HEMPFEST® Operations on Sunday night to obtain their load out pass.
- I agree to stay within my 10×10×10 booth space. We are required to maintain certain distances from the paths. Moving or expanding your booth is in violation of our permit. This includes hanging items from trees or other park structures.
- I agree to remove all my booth materials from my area upon exit on Sunday night. Everything I brought will leave with me. Pack it in; pack it out! I understand that if I fail to comply I will be fined $500 that will be automatically billed to the credit card on file.
- Providing of medical recommendations at Seattle HEMPFEST® is not permitted.
- Creating of private medicating areas within your booth space is prohibited. All areas of your booth must be open to all of the public at all times.
- No staking is allowed in Seattle City Parks. You are not allowed to put anything into the ground. All canopies must be weighed down with sand bags, cement blocks, water jugs, or other on ground weight.
- If I am selling products that require the purchaser to be 18 or older, I will check ID’s
- Seattle has a City wide ban on Styrofoam. In accordance with this no Styrofoam may be brought on site.
- I will not distribute any stickers for free. We’ve had to pay upwards or $2,000 in sticker removal fees as attendees love to put them in inappropriate places. You may sell stickers to attendees as our hope is that if they’ve bought it they will value it more. Help HEMPFST® avoid more City fee’s by stopping providing free stickers.
- Hand held torches are not allowed to be operated in Seattle City Parks per the Fire Marshall Section 308.1.((6))5
- I have general business liability insurance and will be able to produce documentation of such if required to on site.
- Hate groups and hate speech are not allowed. You must conduct yourself in a courteous and professional manor at all times. No confrontational or aggressive behavior will be tolerated.
- All cancellations will be charged a 30% cancellation fee. No cancellations will be taken after June 1. To cancel all or part of your order you must complete our cancellation form and email it to email@example.com.
- I agree and understand that
- All applications go into review once they are paid in full. Until an application is paid in full it is not processed.
- The longer I wait to pay, the less likely the spaces I’ve selected will be available. I understand that if the spaces I have selected are no longer available I will be placed in another space in the same price category.
- I understand the map is subject to change. My booth may be reassigned or moved. I am not guaranteed any specific space number just a location within the price category for which I have paid. If I am provided a space in a different price category I will be given a refund for the difference between the two categories.
- I am vending in a park. This means I will be on grass or dirt. I understand that it’s Seattle and if it rains there may be mud and puddles.
- I am vending at my own risk. Seattle HEMPFEST® makes no claims or guarantees as to my sales or condition of the ground that my booth will be set up. I understand there no guarantee of the safety for anything left in the park overnight. If I choose to not load out my products and/or booth set up out each night, Seattle HEMPFEST® make no guarantee of its safety. Vendors leave products and their booth at their own risk.
- HEMPFEST® recommends that I load out each night and back in each morning.
A Few Additional Rules For Food Vendors
- Only specialty drinks and bottled water may be sold. No other prepackaged beverages are allowed unless approved via application.
- You will use compostable utensils and serving containers. These can be purchased from Cedar Grove,http://www.gogreenscene.com/Food_Services-list.aspx or must be compliant to their compostable specification http://www.cedar-grove.com/commercial/accepted-items/ or Cedar Grove will not accept them for compost.
- You will allow Seattle Hempfest to create 30 free food coupons to be handed out to our volunteer staff. You may not deny staff the use of these coupons.
- You must obtain a Temporary Food Service Permit at least 21 days prior to the event to avoid a fine by the health department. We are required to provide the health department a list of all food vendors. They will not allow you to open if you’ve not obtained the proper permits. They also charge a hefty fine for not obtaining your permit at least 21 days prior to the event. Here is the link to obtain your permit. http://www.kingcounty.gov/healthservices/health/ehs/foodsafety/FoodBusiness/temporary.aspx
- You must also obtain a Fire Department Permit for LPG (propane) and/or open flame (charcoal, wood). Additionally, if you are cooking with propane, oil, or any open flame you are required to have fire extinguishers. For oil, a special Class K fire extinguisher is required. For more information on the fire permit requirements, or to download a permit application, please visit the Seattle Fire Marshall’s Special Event page, http://www.seattle.gov/fire/fmo/specialevents/sehome.htm
- Do not make your own 3 compartment sink in your area. This is a health code violation and your booth will be noted as in violation and unable to operate until you have come into compliance with King County health codes.
- You cannot leave food on site over night or begin prep on site during Thursday load in. This is a health code violation and your booth will be noted as in violation and unable to operate until you have come into compliance with King County health codes.
Before you start!
Do you already have a log in? If you signed up last year you do! Use it to sign in before you start the application or it won’t let you complete it! Not sure of your log in? Contact us here at HEMPFEST® Central, 206-364-4367 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help.
IT’S SUPER IMPORTANT THAT IF YOU NEED TO GO BACK A PAGE IN THE APPLICATION, YOU SELECT THE PREVIOUS BUTTON ON THE BOTTOM OF THE APPLICATION NOT THE BACK BUTTON ON YOUR BROWSER. THE PREVIOUS BUTTON TAKES YOU BACK ONE PAGE ON THE APPLICATION, THE BACK BUTTON ON YOUR BROWSER TAKES YOU OUT OF THE APPLICATION AND BACK TO THE LAST WEB PAGE YOU WERE ON.
How do I sign in? Click the little sign in button at the bottom of this page in the green lower section and type in your user name and password. If you forgot it hit the I forgot my password button.
Don’t use an IPAD or Mobile device as the upload feature will not work!
Do you have your Washington State UBI? Get one HERE free
Do you have two images of your products and one of your booth? They’re required below! Images must be less than 2 mb in size.
Be ready to pay! Unless you pay your application will not be processed.
Have questions or need help? We’re here at HEMPFEST® Central to help you! Call us at 206-36-4HEMP(4367) or email us at email@example.com
So what can sponsoring HEMPFEST® do for YOU and YOUR business? Thinking of a Sponsorship?
This is just a partial list of the media that covers the HEMPFEST® main event in Aug, HEMPFEST® parties throughout the year, sponsor/membership events, and/or interacts through online channels. We believe it is the MOST valuable utilization of your sponsorship dollar than any other media/marketing offer available. It would normally cost you more than 100 times the price for this type of marketing power/exposure, we checked the numbers; this is the BEST deal around.
Networks with Worldwide Impact Potential
Partial List of National & Local Media Coverage
Global Potential Exposure to future clients for your Sponsorship Dollar*
Regular media coverage by news channels such as CNN, Reuters, Fox News, NBC
Covered by EVERY major TV/Cable network with over 100 million viewers worldwide
Journalists from EVERY major newspaper in print writes stories about or relating to the HEMPFST® event with over 20 million readers daily and over 6 million weekly subscribers
Top online networks/blogs/sites with OVER 230 million page visits a month
National Clientele Potential Networks*
Seattle PI.com (Over 4 million readers each month, 1 mil in Seattle alone)
The New York Times (Circulation over 2 million)
The Seattle Times (Circulation over 340k)
High Times (Circulation over 175k)
Local Exposure Potential*
Carried by the NW Cable news, #1  local TV stations, covered by all local radio stations, and all top local NW publications in print and online
Over 3 mil local viewers, readers and listeners
*This is ONLY a partial list of media coverage
QUESTIONS? email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 364-HEMP